- Family visits on our April trip: son, daughter-in-law, brother, sisters-in-law, niece, daughter and six grandkids..What a joy to look forward to seeing them all.
- Iowa Summer Writing Festival at the University of Iowa in June, a week spent with my college roommate from Wooster's Class of 1956. Could we really be that old?
- Heartland Theater in Platteville, WI, performances of "Fiddler on the Roof" with grandson Quinn in the cast.
- Visit here with my daughter Becky and grandchildren, Lillie and Russell. Other visits from the Wisconsin grands as well, of course.
- Presentations for Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) on Medicare for a local audience.
- Publishing of my book TOO MUCH LEFT UNSAID in June.
- Visits to local bookstores and libraries to promote my book.
- Activities at Church for the 150th Anniversary Year.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.