Friday, February 17, 2017

I post every year

So here I am back.
When you only post once a year it is hard to remember how to get access and make a new post.
.

I am re-opening my blog so that I can tell everyone that my second novel

WHO CARES ABOUT YOU ? 

is soon to be published by The Write Place.

Below is the first preview/review of the book,

“Lee Collins lays bare the painful complexities of family relationships in her character-rich second novel, “Who Cares About You?” Teen angst, adult discord and privileged ambition are juxtaposed with the simple goodness and strength of a young, destitute mother and her two sons. As secrets are revealed, we are drawn into a conflicted world where the actions of well-meaning people result in unintended consequences. A must read.”

                    --Robin Martin, former Iowa Center for the Book Coordinator



Maybe this year will be the year that I get serious.



No comments:

Post a Comment